The Adams County Ohio Valley University District announces its participation in the federally funded Seamless Summertime Alternative of the Nationwide Faculty Lunch System. Below the Seamless Summer time Selection, wholesome foods are delivered free of demand to all young children 18 many years and youthful at the pursuing spots:
• North Adams Elementary, 2295 Moores Rd., Seaman, OH/ Breakfast and Lunch
• North Adams Large University, 96 Green Devil Dr., Seaman, OH/ Breakfast and Lunch
• Ohio Valley CTC, 175 Lloyd Rd., West Union, OH/ Breakfast and Lunch
• Peebles Elementary, 700 Peebles Indian Dr., Peebles, OH/ Breakfast and Lunch
• Peebles Higher Faculty, 144 Peebles Indian Dr., Peebles, OH/ Breakfast and Lunch
• West Union Elementary, 555 Lloyd Rd., West Union, OH/ Breakfast and Lunch
• West Union Substantial School, 97 Dragon Lair Dr., West Union, OH/ Breakfast and Lunch
For queries, make sure you call Krystia M. Hess, Bachelor Diet Science, SNS Child Nourishment Director at (937) 544-5586, ext. 17300 or at [email protected]
In accordance with Federal civil rights legislation and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights laws and insurance policies, the USDA, its Companies, workplaces, and employees, and institutions taking part in or administering USDA plans are prohibited from discriminating dependent on race, color, countrywide origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights exercise in any application or activity carried out or funded by USDA.
People with disabilities who require alternate usually means of conversation for plan details (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Indicator Language, and so on.), really should contact the Agency (State or neighborhood) wherever they utilized for gains. People today who are deaf, really hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may possibly get in touch with USDA by way of the Federal Relay Support at (800) 877- 8339. Moreover, plan details could be produced obtainable in languages other than English.
To file a plan complaint of discrimination, finish the USDA Program Discrimination Grievance Form, (Ad-3027) located on the net at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA place of work, or compose a letter tackled to USDA and give in the letter all of the info asked for in the form. To ask for a duplicate of the criticism kind, simply call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your accomplished sort or letter to USDA by: 1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Workplace of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Legal rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410. 2. fax: (202) 690-7442 or 3. email: [email protected]