Garage Gurus, an industry-top instruction and assistance system from Tenneco Inc.’s DRiV group, these days announced the winners of their 2021-2022 Automotive Technological Scholarship Method. Every of the 12 recipients will receive $2,500 toward their automotive instruction all winners have been approved or are now enrolled in accredited, U.S.-dependent automotive complex universities, faculties and universities, or are whole-time U.S. substantial school students. Now in its seventh 12 months, the Garage Gurus scholarship application has dedicated over $200,000 in tuition guidance to long term automotive services pros.
Click on In this article to Browse Extra
“The Garage Gurus crew is so enthusiastic and pleased to be in a position to assist learners who are significant about setting up them selves in the automotive maintenance field,” said Dennis Sheran, director, Garage Gurus. “We will remain fully commited to aiding them develop the important techniques to lead the subsequent era of experts into productive professions in the marketplace for many years to arrive. Congratulations to all our recipients!”
College students were being necessary to post an application, two letters of recommendation from non-spouse and children users, and a typed essay or video indicating “Why I Want to Be a Prime Technician.” Winners’ software offers were reviewed and picked by Garage Gurus’ staff of ASE Grasp-certified specialists and other workforce users.
Recipients of Garage Gurus scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic 12 months are:
- Joshue G. – Dakota County Complex Institute, Rosemount, Minn.
- Kyle G. – Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Unwell.
- Derrick G. – Wyotech, Laramie, Wyo.
- Vance H. – Harrisburg Spot Community School, Harrisburg, Pa.
- Kristiyan K. – Southern Illinois College, Carbondale, Unwell.
- Nelson R. – Universal Specialized Institute, Bloomfield, N.J.
- Mario S. – Alfred State College – SUNY, Alfred, N.Y.
- Timofey T. – Universal Complex Institute, Bloomfield, N.J.
- Patrick W. – University of Northwestern Ohio, Lima, Ohio
- Logan W. – Universal Complex Institute, Irving, Texas
- Jacob Y. – Northcentral Specialized College, Wausau, Wis.
- Jaaden Z. – Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Sick.
To meet the lack of automotive professionals and technicians throughout the marketplace, the Garage Gurus scholarship system was set up in 2015 to serve as an expense in the foreseeable future of neighborhood automotive assistance organizations and their staff members, and particularly to the subsequent technology of talented, remarkably-skilled industry experts who will aid continue to keep millions of automobiles in street-completely ready issue.
Providing onsite, on the internet and on-demand from customers instruction, Garage Gurus is a 1st-of-its-sort nationwide teaching system made to support entrance-line automotive services experts continue to keep rate with the newest car systems. Condition-of-the-artwork Garage Gurus complex education and learning centers are operational in 12 U.S. marketplaces –Atlanta Baltimore Boston Chicago Dallas/Fort Worth Houston New Hyde Park, N.Y. Rancho Dominguez, Calif. South Florida St. Louis Suburban Detroit and Van Nuys, Calif.
To find out far more about Garage Gurus, it’s training platforms, and much more about the software, visit www.garagegurus.tech.